Monday, March 7, 2016

7 weeks down!

It is hard to believe that 7 weeks ago, Renee and I started out on this Plexus adventure. It has been an awesome 7 weeks too!

To believe that in almost 2 months time, I have lost a grand total of 22 pounds! I know that I could of lost more weight than that if I had exercised all this time, but I think that the slower i take it, the easier it will be to keep off.


Last week was killer! I got a compliment that I was starting to look a little slimmer(which is a great feeling, even for a guy) and Baylynn had her little rodeo fair thing at her school. My boss being as awesome as he is, let me off early so I could attend her Rodeo Run! My little girl is not the smallest of girls, but she gave it her all! She ran/walked 8 laps!

It wasn't a huge track, but it wasn't very small either. The 8 laps that we did do, was pretty tiring. Baylynn came out with her class, got in line and off they went!

Renee took the first lap and they ran the entire thing! Then it was my turn....

Baylynn and I ran about 3/4 of it and that is when she said "Can we walk daddy?". So we started walking.

So, after all the laps were done and the dust settled, Renee and I went to smoothie king, and then to the house for a little R and R for the night to come, it was the Rodeo Fair!

So, my week was pretty good. Kept eating the same foods and I keep loosing the weight!


Well, Weigh in time!

Starting Weight: 330
Current Weight: 308
Goal Weight:     200

Well, that is it for this post, so...

Till next time, Keep on adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment