Monday, March 14, 2016

Feeling Great!

Okay, so let's get one thing straight here. I may not be looking slimmer or whatever, but I feel great!



Today at work, I was constantly running around grabbing this and that for customers. Climbing ladders putting stuff away and pushing and pulling large pallets around the warehouse and I really didn't feel tired at all!



I can't believe all the energy I have now thanks to Plexus Boost! I feel almost as if I am back in high school, it's just amazing! I even actually jogged a few times in the store!

So, I changed up my breakfast a little bit. I went from eating my Quaker Chewy Granola Bar to eating an toasted egg sandwich. Might be a little more in calories, but it is 1/2 the sugar! I am burning almost 1,000 calories from just work if not more! So I'm not as worried about them as I am the sugars.

I'm still eating my salads or my little fruit trays and dinners are still low sugar, medium calorie meals. It's all about the portion control!




Well, I'm gonna keep it nice and short again. Its time for the weigh in!!

Starting Weight:    330
Current Weight:    307
Goal Weight:        200

I only lost a pound this past week, but every little bit counts! I believe that I am finally starting to develop some of my muscles and that might be why I didn't lose as much weight as I have been.

Well, that is it for this post, so...

Till next time, Keep on adventuring! 



1 comment:

  1. Great Job Shep! You're doing great, keep on trucking.

    ReplyDelete