Monday, March 21, 2016

I think I can I think I can...

I KNOW I CAN!!

I am going to keep this post short like normal, but maybe a little shorter than that.

I am changing up the food for the week and going to see how that works for me. I only lost 1 pound last week.

It's okay! I still lost something, that's still good right? YES IT IS! So be happy for me! A loss is still a loss!


So, this week for breakfast, I'm sticking to the egg sandwich thingy, but we added some spinach to it, which its purty dang tasty! Kinda taste like a sandwich from Subway, which I love. The total amount of sugar in the breakfast is only 2g! Piece of Cake!(Mmmmm, cake.....*homer drool* Just kidding!)

For lunch, I am going to be eating some hot links(made by Earl Campbell, they are YUM YUM!!) on a tortilla. The tortilla has 0 sugars and the hot links has 4g for 2 links. So a total of 6g of sugar for the day so far, not bad at all!

Our weekly meals has been planned around a 25g of sugar or less for the day. So for dinners, we tried to come up with low sugar and low calorie meals that taste good and is good for us. Portion sizes are still being consumed.

We use to get those yogurts that are "Whipped" or the "Mousse" types cause they were low calories. We soon realized that low calories does not always mean low sugar. 10g of sugars!! 10! Well, that was putting us over our count of sugars and we didn't even realize it!


So we cut out the yogurts and went to fruit!

Time for the weigh in!

Starting Weight:   330
Current Weight:   306
Goal Weight:       200

Well, that is it for this post, so...

Till next time, keep on adventuring!


No comments:

Post a Comment