Monday, March 28, 2016

2 full months

Well, let me start off by saying that Easter was not very nice to me. Not very nice at all. It all started when I just a boy growing up on the farm...oh, that's for a different blog, my bad! lol

Anyways..

I was doing awesome all week! On Friday morning, I decided  to weigh myself and I was down to 303! I know, I'm awesome! I had lost 3 pounds in the week, I was so proud! Well, that's when trouble started...

I got off from work early on Friday, because Renee and I had to meet up with some friends for some Painting with a Twist! It wasn't much of a twist, but it was fun. It was also my first time doing it. I put on a shirt that I hadn't worn in a good 5 months and the last time i wore it, it looked like that buttons were trying to pop off. It looked kinda like the picture below.


It had fit almost perfectly! I was so proud of myself! The buttons even stayed where they were supposed to when I sat down even!


 So, we sat down and started painting and with in a few moments the entire room was laughing and having fun. I then decided to do my Bob Ross impression and everyone around us was laughing. It was a high light of the night, well that and how every one was singing to the songs that we being pumped through out the place. Below is a picture of our fishes.


So, we left there and went to a  bad place and got some food that was not in our diets, but it was late and we didn't really want to cook when we got home.

Saturday came around and we worked on the chicken coop, then for lunch, I had a smoothie and for dinners we had tacos.

Sunday came and that's when it got real bad. I wont go into details, but I gained 2 pounds back, so I am only down 1 pound instead of my 3.

Get ready for the 2 month pictures..






Weigh in time!

Starting Weight: 330
Current Weight: 305
Goal Weight:     200


Well, that is it for this post, so...

Till next time, keep on adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment