Monday, April 4, 2016

Another Week Another Pound Gone

Okay, so I am going to start doing something that I have not done in a long time(probably since High School).

Work Out...



A lot of days I am dragging, tired and don't want to do anything, but the desire to be skinny again(well, I really wasn't all that skinny in High School, but I was 100 pounds lighter) has been growing more and more since I started only loosing 1 pound a week.



Renee has been working all for weeks now and has lost 2 inches off her waist! 2 inches!! That is amazing!!

So, last week, I did pretty good. I decided to go a different route with my lunches and breakfast. Renee had made some homemade breakfast tacos. Eggs, Turkey Sausage and Bacon.

Then for lunches, I was eating some hot links on a tortilla, not huge, not big on sugars, but it felt like it sat heavy on my stomach for the day.

So this week, I'm back to salads!

Guess what time it is!? WEIGH IN TIME! with your host Tim the Tool Man Taylor, Woooo! Oh wait, that was child hood memories coming to the surface.

Weigh In Time!

Starting Weight: 330
Current Weight: 304
Goal Weight:     200

Well, that is it for this post,

Till next time, Keep on adventuring!





No comments:

Post a Comment