Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 1 Complete!



When I started this adventure, I weighed 330 pounds, now as of this morning (February 1, 2016. which is also my birthday) I weighed in at 321.6! That is 8.4 pounds gone! That is almost the size of a large bag of potatoes! A lot of the success to my weight loss so far is that I have completely cut out soda, been taking my plexus like I should and I have only been drinking water.

 For the past week I had something small for breakfast, a ham sandwich with some chips and actual serving size dinner at home. Well, except for yesterday, I got a double meat cheese burger as my birthday splurge meal from Whataburger (best fast food burger in my opinion!) and my small 3 little cannolis which was my birthday cake. Hey!, don't judge me! If you were to put them together, they equaled 1 normal sized cannoli or smaller. I'm sure that if I hadn't of had that for my dinner, then my weight loss would of been a lot larger, but hey, its my birthday!

My job also has a lot to do with my weight loss I'm sure. I am always moving and hardly ever sitting still, like today for instance, on my pedometer, it says I walked 11,848 steps and that means I burned 770 calories just from my walking! Not to mention all the climbing and bending and picking and lifting and...man I'm tired just thinking about it again!

This week for breakfast gonna do something small again, I bought me some Apple, Pretzel and Cheese snack trays at the store for my lunch(which are super yummy and low calories) and again, serving size dinners. I also picked up some extra apples for snacks just in case I get hungry.
I believe I will be able to drop another 8 pounds no problem!



Well, that's gonna be it for this week, I'm glad you are on this adventure with me! Till next time adventurer!


No comments:

Post a Comment