Monday, February 22, 2016

One Month and going strong!

Okay, so...one month gone,,,and well....

17 LBS GONE TOO!! That is a little over 2 gallons of water or milk or better yet....FAT!!


You won't believe how much better I feel, I may not look it yet, but I feel it and feeling it is the first step! Remember, got to learn to crawl before you can walk.

So, last week my breakfast consisted of a Quaker Chewy Granola bar.


Then for my lunches, all I had was an Crunch Pak and a Nature Vally Oats N Honey Bar.



Then for dinner, it was really whatever we had to eat, but portion sized and not super sized jumbo plates of food like I was eating.

Now I know some of you are looking at the Quaker and Nature Valley and yelling at me, "They are full of sugars!!!" I know this, but I can't cut out sugars completely, and when I am not taking any in from anywhere else, it kinda equals out to the amount I need for the day.

Now, on to yesterday...the dreaded Birthday party....Bum BUM BUMMM!

Was there cake? Yes there was...

Was I offered a slice of yummy/delicious looking cake? Yes I was...

Did I have a slice of said cake? No I did not!

Score one for me!! 

Plexus has helped me with curving my appetite and I had the will power to say no! Well, I said No Thank you, but still...

Okay, I'm sorry to have to do this to y'all, but it is time for 1 month pictures.....EEK! I know I know!





I know, it doesn't look like I lost anything, but I still feel better. That's what counts first right?


Well, its the time again, Yep! Weigh in Time!


Starting Weight: 300

Current Weight: 313

Goal Weight:     200

Well, that does it for this post, so...

Till next time! Keep on adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment