Monday, January 25, 2016

Starting my Adventure!

In order to walk, we must first learn how to crawl. This is only human nature, there are however, some people out there who learned to walk first and never needed to learn how to crawl. I would like to think that I fit the later of those two people in the fact that you need to learn how to eat right and in moderation. I never learned what food could do to me, even though it was all around me, I just knew that it tasted good and I wanted more.

So, in order to loose weight, we(My wife and I, who is doing her own journey as well.) decided that, for starters, since our bodies are so used to all the junk, we have to wean ourselves off of them slowly or else we believe that we will just say fuck it and devour the junk food. So we are learning to crawl before we walk.

I weighed myself this morning and I am currently 330 lbs even. This is the most I have ever weighed and I am not happy about it. My goal is to get down to an even 220 my old high school power lifting weight and I believe I can do it! If I can make my goal that will be 110 lbs gone, that is like carrying around two 50 lbs bags of dog food  or a small dresser.

I am about to post pics that I took last night of my body, all 330 lbs of it. So if you are someone who just likes to be rude or make fun of people, please move on,


You have been warned! Here is what I currently look like.





Sometimes I feel like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers and now a days, I am starting to look like him too. Well, that is going to be it for this post, but I will try to make this a weekly post with updates on weight and what all I had done for the week. Thank you for stopping by and reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment