Monday, April 25, 2016

Survived!

First things first, we survived the floods!

Sorry I didn't post anything last week, but because of the floods and a couple of deaths(pets, not human) and the lost of power for 12 hours, writing in my blog was the last thing on my mind.

Here are a few pictures about the flood. It was pretty bad in some places, but thank God it wasn't that bad here.
Okay, so, back to the weight loss progress....

30 pounds baby!!! 30 frickin pounds!!


I know I am little puppy!(lol)

It may not seem like a lot to some, but to me, its a small milestone in my adventure!

Been eating a small breakfast taco for breakfast(duh!), a salad for lunch and portion size meals at dinner. Sadly, I haven't started working out, but after seeing the results of Renee's weight loss and inches loss off her body, I am more determined than ever to start!

Its that time again! Photos!! OMG!!! RUN AWAY!!!




Okay, well another short and sweet post(i know it's what y'all like to see, not a lot of reading)

Weigh In time!

Starting Weight:  330
Current Weight:  300
Goal Weight:      200

Well, that is it for this post,

Till next time, keep on adventuring!



No comments:

Post a Comment