Monday, May 23, 2016

CTBF Week 2 Commence!

Just a heads up, I am going to keep this blog short.

Okay, so week 1 for the new Commit to be fit group that Renee started, started out strong! We did our exercises every day like we were suppose to, but we didn't eat as well as we should have, but it could of been a lot worst!


I know I know...I'm not happy about it either, but this week, we have all of our breakfast's and lunches planned out!

For breakfast, we're having Eggs, Black Beans, Cheese, and Cilantro bowls(basically everything tossed together and eaten at the same time...yum! lol) and for Lunch we are having Brown Rice with Fajita Chicken and broccoli! 

We bought steaks and brown rice and red/gold potatoes, and chicken, and a few other things for dinner! No Pasta and No Bread! Just brown rice, which is actually REALLY tasty when you season it! I've only had it one other time and it wasn't seasoned and it was...gross! lol

As for the 60 Day Challenge, we are officially on week 2 and we are rocking it! We don't have a huge group but we have a consistent group and that is what matters! We are getting fit and healthy as a team which makes it so much easier than trying to do it on your own! It's never to late to join the fun so message me if you are interested in joining and getting fit with us!


Weight is still the same, cause of all the sugars I took in last week, so nothing new there.

Well, I think that is going to be it for this post.

Till next time, keep on adventuring!


No comments:

Post a Comment